What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 5 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Food Points, conveniently loaded onto your Drew University ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, The Commons.
Meal ExchangeYou may also use one Meal Swipe per day at Peet’s Coffee, located in Brother’s College, and the food court, located in the Ehinger Center. The Meal Swipe provides you with an entrée, side, fountain beverage and dessert.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at Commons Dining Hall if you need to take your meal on the run!
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Plan and Points swipes balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the Meal Plan Office at the Business Office, located in Brother's College
Food Points running low? No problem! Add more Food Points here!